Our mission is to provide you with personalized care. We are a team dedicated to improving and maintaining your oral health. Whether you need preventative care or cosmetic dentistry, you will be in great hands.
From the office manager to the dentist, we believe the best customer experience comes from a genuine care and concern for our patients. Our goal is to ensure every appointment is comfortable, relieves any pain or discomfort and meets all of your expectations. You are our priority!
We provide quality and personalized oral health care using the latest dental technology. By using the latest research and tools, we make sure your time with us is as comfortable and as efficient as possible. We truly work to ensure that your dental care is personalized to fit your needs because we understand that there is no such thing as one-size-fits-all treatment.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Destined Dental has remained committed to ensuring that all patients and visitors remain safe. We follow all recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines as they relate to environmental hygiene, personal protective equipment (PPE) and social distancing.
Our office has implemented the following protocols to continue to provide excellent service to our patients:
1. New and existing patients are called to confirm appointment and take COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire.
2. Our waiting area is currently closed. We ask all patients and visitors to wait in the car until we are ready to escort them from the car, directly into the office for treatment.
3. All patients and visitors are required to wear a mask entering and exiting the office.
4. Temperature is taken for each patient and visitor upon arrival.
5. Air purifiers are in each room to aid in scrubbing the air of any aerosols that may linger in the atmosphere.
6. Appointments are staggered and limited to accommodate the patient being serviced and social distancing protocols.
7. Office hours have been adjusted to assist us in accommodating environmental hygiene between patients and end of the day cleanings.
8. We ask that all patients and visitors who may have been sick or think they may have had COVID-19 exposure to inform us know as soon as possible and reschedule their appointment.
9. If assistance is needed, only one escort may be allowed in the office. The escort is required to wear a mask must at all times during the appointment session.
10. All snacks and treats have been removed from waiting area to decrease spread of germs.
Our team at Destined Dental is working hard to ensure that our patients and visitors are safe and remain safe during their visit with us. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate through these difficult and uncertain times.
Dr. Sabrina Porcher-Fennell
Destined Dental was featured on We're open Y'all!
Feed coming soon